Wednesday, March 25, 2015. 7:00 pm.
721 South 1st Street,
Mount Vernon, WA
Door open 6:30
Welcome to the fresh air of clean energy and sweep away the clouds of carbon pollution! Learn how we can all help create healthy communities, support jobs, and move forward into a new energy future.
Dana will sing four songs or so throughout this educational program.
- La Conner Boys & Girls Club puppet show
- Anna Fahey, Sightline Institute: Engaging Heart, Soul, and Mind on Climate Change
- Rosalinda Guillen, Community to Community: Local Food Systems and the Color of Climate Justice
- Chris Davis, Gov. Inslee’s Senior Advisor on Energy and Carbon Markets: Clean Air, New Jobs and Healthy Communities: Reducing Carbon Pollution in Washington
- Sabrina Upadhyay, Alliance for Jobs & Clean Energy
Suggested donation: $10